Titanium №1 2012
1. V. Sarychev, B. Khaimzon, V. Gromov, N. Soskova. Mathematical model of dissolution of particles of carbon in the titan an influence of the concentrated streams of energy.
2. S. Serikov Titanium alloys operational reliability assessment.
SEMI-PRODUCTS TREATMENT TECHNOLOGIES
3. V. Vodolazski, A. Zaizev, G. Zuev, V. Mihailov, F. Vodolazski Resistance to deformation and drafting pattern algorithm for hot and warm rolling of titanium alloy sheets.
4. Yu. Loginov, A. Ershov. The influence of hardening curve on deformation localization during the upsetting of titanium article.
5. L. Gerasimova, M. Maslova, A. Nikolaev Titanium containing ion-exchanger for effluent water cleaning from non-ferrous heavy metals and radionuclides.
6. A. khorev Fundamental and applied research in constructional titanium alloys and advanced lines of devolpment theoreof
7. V. Kashirin, A. Burkhanova, A. Filatov. Innovation technologies and application of titanium alloys in new solutions of JSC "Sukhoi" devolpment design office.
8. L. Kostygova, A. Hotinsky, D. Sannikov Methodical aspects of process of formation of the added cost at production from the titan with high degree of readiness with an example of JSC "Corporation VSMPO-AVISMA".
EVENTS AND ANNIVERSARIES
9. To the 60-year anniversary Evgeny Kablov.
10. 65 years to Nizhny Novgorod JSC "Normal".
11. To the 50-year anniversary Vadim Lobanov.