Titanium №2 2010
RAW MATERIALS. TITANIUM SPONGE
1. L. Gerasimova, A Nikolaev. Sinthesis of nano-size titanium dioxide.
2. A. Kudryavtsev, D. Panotskiy Investigation fracture toughness strength high-strength titanium alloys welding near-a-titanium alloys comformably to marine vehicle products.
3. S. Betsofen, V.Smirnov, A Ashmarin, A. Shaforostov. Quantitative procedures for the determination of a texture and anisotropy of properties of titanium and magnesium alloys.
4. A. Mamonov, V. Spektor, E. Lukina, S. Sarychev. Application of vacuum ion-plasma nitriding for wear resistance improvement of medical implants.
SEMI-PRODUCTS MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGIES
5. B. Paton, N. Trigub, S. Akhonin Production of large ingots of titanium alloys by the electron beam melting metod.
6. A. Alexandrov, E. Afonin, S. Dello, M. Kollerov, V. Konstantinov, S. Kuznetsov, I. Polkin. Bases of titanium and titanium-based alloys melting in installation with cold crucible.
7. A. Volkov. New process for high quality titanium alloys production from scrap and uncrushed sponge.
EVENTS AND ANNIVERSARIES
8. Khorev Anatoly Ivanovich. To the fiftieth anniversary of scientific and industrial activity on creation of titanium alloys and technological processes of their manufacture and application.
9. To the 50-year anniversary Andrey Zeljansky.