Titanium №3 2009
RAW MATERIALS. TITANIUM SPONGE
1. L. Galetsky, S. Grishchenko, E. Remezova.
The mineral resources potential of Ukraine in the world.
2. A. Nikolaev, F. Larichkin, L. Gerasimova, O. Nikolaeva.
The Kola Peninsula as the titanium province of Russia. Prospects for its utilization.
3. V. Nazarenko, M. Nazarenko, S.Khomenko.
Computer system of simulation, deposit inventory estimation and mining works control, based on K-Mine geoinformation system.
4. A. Illarionov, S. Demakov, A. Popov, I. Medvedeva, M. Karabanalov, O. Elkina.
Structural and phase transformations in (α+β)-transition titanium alloy Ti-10V-2Fe-3Al during strengthening heat treatment.
SEMI-PRODUCTS MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGIES
5. M. Kotsar, V. Antipov, S. Ahtonov,Y. Varkentin, A. Ziganshin, S. Indyk, V. Kazantse, V. Kotrekhov, V. Lazarenko, A. Lositskiy, O. Morenko, M. Shtutsa.
Higt purity titanium. Application and production outlook.
6. I. Levin, A. Troshin, V. Kropotov, A. Shibanov, A. Ektov.
Improvement of accuracy and quality of punched forged pieces with method of mathematical lation.
7. S. Serikov, I. Ustinov.
Assortment expansion of titanium pipes production in direction of realization
of perspective scientific esearch.
8. A. Igolkin, T. Igolkina.
Bacteriostatic effects of titanium in regard to microflore of fresh water.