Titanium №4 2009
RAW MATERIALS. TITANIUM SPONGE
1. L. Mayorov, V. Serba, B. Freydin, I. Kolesnikova, Yu. Kuzmich.
High titania titanomagnetite: technology peculiarities and its perspectives.
2. V. Mishchenko, G. Snezhnoy, V. Snezhnoy, D. Savkin.
Post-operational formation of heterogeneity of both structure and spongy titanium production reactors` noncorrodible steels` phase composition.
3. A. Mamonov, V. Spektor, S. Skvortsova, E. Agarkova, A. Neiman.
The thermohydrogen treatment influence on the structure, mechanical and technological properties of cast semi-finished products made of VT20L alloy.
4. V. Smirnov, V. Sedinkin, E. Beloborodova.
Crystallographic texture forming in hot- and cold- shaped tubing made of titanium alloys.
SEMI-PRODUCTS MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGIES
5. E. Kharitonov, P. Alekseev, V. Romanenko, R. Akmedshin.
The research of titanium alloys` thermal state under radial-sheared rolling.
6. R.Safiullin, A.Kruglov, O.Rudenko, S.Kharin, A.Sayranov, M.Morozov, V.Timokhov, V.Kropotov.
Development of fan wide-chord blade construction and manufacturing process of its production out of titanium alloy.
SEMI-PRODUCTS TREATMENT TECHNOLOGIES
7. S. Kuznetsov, V. Mikhaylov, I. Sacharov, A. Khatuntsev.
Electron beam welding and defect correction of big thickness titanium alloys joinings.
8. A. Ilyin, A. Vishnevsky, M. Kollerov, D. Gusev, A.Pechetov.
Material science and biomechanical advantages of nitinol fixings with self-adjusting compression application for sternal osteosynthesis.
EVENTS AND ANNIVERSARIES
9. Anatoly Agafonovich Putin`s 75th Birthday.