Titanium № 4 2011
RAW MATERIALS. TITANIUM SPONGE
1. I. Dorda, I. Overchenko, B. Shkurin, S. Sidorenko, D. Stepanishcheva, L. Kuzina, A. Antipov Industrial testing of new agent for chemical purification of industrial titanium tetrachloride from vanadium and quality assessment of titanium sponge.
2. Ya. Shapovalova, G. Narushhin, R. Scherban, A. Yatsenko, I. Egorova Research on sponge titanium lots'homogeneity by hardness, chemical and fractional composition.
3. V. Danilov, G. Shlyachova, A. Zavodchikov, L. Zuev, Yu. Sharkeev. Realization of submicrocrystalline state state in VT16 alloy by severe plastic deformation.
SEMI-PRODUCTS MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGIES
4. S. Davydov, A. Ovchinnikov, l. Shvartsman, V. Shevchenko, A. Osipenko, I. Overchenko Improvement of the process of titanium alloys production by developing technology for manufacture of titanium sponge with specified oxygen content.
5. D. Kovalchuk Integrated approach to creation and operation of titanium metallurgical plants.
6. A. Kudryavtsev, V. Sorokin, D. Panotskiy, A. Khachaturian, G. Lukonin, D. Vinokurov Devolpment of manufacturingof seamless-rolled rings from titanium alloys.
7. I. Protokovilov, D. Petrov productiong of the Ti-Ni alloys with shape memory effect by magneto-operated electroslag melting
8. A. Mamonov, A. Neiman E. Agarkova, N. Mitropolskaya Grounding of machining process parameters for endoprosthesis ball heads made of Ti-6Al-4V alloy.
9. I. Larinova, A. Alexakhin, M. Lysova price risls in the market of titanium and other nonferrous metals and estimation of their level.